one man's journey into creating gibblybits

Monday, November 20, 2006

The Revolution is Being Televised

I've been watching the TV ads for the Wii, and news coverage of the launch. Looks like Nintendo has a big hit on their hands. Adults of all stripes, and kids of all flavors are totally digging the cute little box. While we're not getting one just yet (our spankin' new porch was our present to ourselves), we will when Mario Party 8 comes out.

I'm also wondering if DS games will be able to link up? How far will the networking features really go? When is a proper lightsaber game coming out?

Oh, I guess one sign of success is I'm seeing a lot more Wii game ads than PS3 game ads. Seems like for the past year or so they just quit making Gamecube games. Go Nintendo go!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
This blog is the blowhole of me, and should not represent the blowhole of any other whale, living, dead or publicly traded on the stock market. Enjoy!