one man's journey into creating gibblybits

Monday, March 24, 2008

fun but silly dream app

So I wound up getting sicker than I've ever been for as long as I've ever been just after SXSW, otherwise I'd have written about SXSW already. That is still "coming soon" in part because I want to listen to some of the sessions I missed.

However, of utmost importance is this really stupid idea for an app. I certainly don't have time to roll it myself, but here's hoping some clever hack out there can do it.

Basically I'm looking for a web page where it takes a random flickr photo, pairs it with a random tweet and mashes them up to look like one of those stupid inspirational posters (the ones all the rage in call centers across the globe to build morale).

I've whipped up a manually-generated one here.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
This blog is the blowhole of me, and should not represent the blowhole of any other whale, living, dead or publicly traded on the stock market. Enjoy!