one man's journey into creating gibblybits

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Feeling better because...

When I reflect upon things I realize
a) Things are pretty OK, really
b) I need to let go more
c) I'm not trapped 2,000+ feet below the Earth's surface with no hope of rescue for months.

Also: my secret project just keeps getting more awesome in my mind. It's the perfect blend of "stuff" that equates to an almost magical karmic blend. In other words, this project will "lift all boats" for everyone involved and shaft no one.

I'm a big believer in karma, especially in business. This is the one. The one that I can call my own and share the success with everyone who engages it. Can't talk about it too much yet, but hopefully before the end of the year I can...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
This blog is the blowhole of me, and should not represent the blowhole of any other whale, living, dead or publicly traded on the stock market. Enjoy!