one man's journey into creating gibblybits

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Most people suck

You know that bumper sticker that says "Mean people suck," right? I've found most people suck. They are mean, yes, but wrapped in that irate behavior is a crunchy coating of utter incompetence that drives me f-ing bananas.

I see it ALL THE TIME. Luckily I'm surrounded by some really awesome people. We make mistakes, but we correct quickly and we learn from them. Most people make the same mistakes over and over. I do it, but not on the scale I see in the general populace.

Does that make me better than some people? Yeah, sorta. Not in a civil rights way, but certainly in a capability way.

Footnote: I've always chuckled at the meatbags who are recruited off the line from Pellissippi to go work at Scripps, yet I've been rejected for every job I've ever applied for at the place including a janitorial gig. Nevertheless, most of the people I know at Scripps are excellent. I have not yet met anyone in HR.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
This blog is the blowhole of me, and should not represent the blowhole of any other whale, living, dead or publicly traded on the stock market. Enjoy!