one man's journey into creating gibblybits

Monday, March 28, 2011

Exactly as I figured

Frustrated and sad, because things are going to wind up exactly as I feared they would.

So now I start worrying about my daughter, who appears to be on the same track as I was, only learning things by experiencing them the hard way. Even when you know it'll end badly, diving in anyway. There's a fine line between playing it safe and living the safe life... and damning the fear, diving in anyway and having a rich, full life of no compromise.

It makes me wonder if there's a genetic predisposition to feeling the fear and doing it anyway.

Maybe it is time I finally read that book my shrink recommended so many years ago.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
This blog is the blowhole of me, and should not represent the blowhole of any other whale, living, dead or publicly traded on the stock market. Enjoy!