one man's journey into creating gibblybits

Thursday, April 28, 2011

My day

Most of my day today has been dealing with the increasingly difficult task of publishing quality content on a reasonable schedule.

Some serious backend issues plague us, and I worry that if things continue the ability of my people to do their jobs will be so compromised that we simply *won't* be able to do it at all.

That, and the increasingly disengaged system of communication has be very worried about the future.

It's a shame, because we all love what we do and would hate to no longer be allowed to do it. But change seems inevitable, for good or for ill. Pray for Mojo!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
This blog is the blowhole of me, and should not represent the blowhole of any other whale, living, dead or publicly traded on the stock market. Enjoy!