one man's journey into creating gibblybits

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Connective tissue

A friend of mine (works for me, but I think/hope we're sympatico) urged me to move West. Of course, I can't do that until my kids can go as well or I'm wealthy enough to actually be bi-coastal. Part of it is that my ex-wife's boyfriend has a kid and *her* mom isn't going anywhere. I tried to explain some of this connective tissue to a friend I had hoped I made on OKCupid this week. Sadly, upon explaining that I didn't have my kids most of the time due to work constraints, she said we could no longer chat.

So my thought out of all this is that all humans are connected. When we sever those connections we hurt a lot. When we build them, aren't we enriched? This is something I need to work on.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
This blog is the blowhole of me, and should not represent the blowhole of any other whale, living, dead or publicly traded on the stock market. Enjoy!