one man's journey into creating gibblybits

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Then there's this

I (to my somewhat dismay) left an arc that could have sailed me into the game world long ago, but I still keep the industry in the corner of my eye. Considering iOS games are a huge chunk of the App Store, I have to, don't I?

But I also fall into the trap of poking fun at Zynga, and, largely based on 2nd-hand info and circumspect stories online, I tend to vilify Mark Pincus. Apparently he's either a decent human or is as good a fraud as Rasputin.

I like to think his heart is in the right place, even if his company is determined to rip other designers off. This heartfelt story about his one-time technical assistant is an interesting perspective on the guy.

Another reminder not to judge.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
This blog is the blowhole of me, and should not represent the blowhole of any other whale, living, dead or publicly traded on the stock market. Enjoy!