one man's journey into creating gibblybits

Thursday, September 01, 2005

Last geek standing

Wow. My wife sent me this:

http://www.livejournal.com/users/interdictor/

For real? Sounds like the real thing to me. Unbelievable, and a fascinating story of survival... It's also amazing the dedication some techies have. But here is a modern day citizen journalist, telling his story via technology in the worst possible circumstances.

Amazing. If true.

UPDATE: It's true. Congrats to the team, the management, and all the cops and citizens and soldiers who helped them out. I love when Interdictor says he loves his boss for being a packrat.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
This blog is the blowhole of me, and should not represent the blowhole of any other whale, living, dead or publicly traded on the stock market. Enjoy!