one man's journey into creating gibblybits

Monday, November 21, 2005

Xbox fanboy site launches

I blog for Weblogs, Inc. too and saw "we" just launched a new blog: Xbox360 fanboy, which looks exhaustingly cool.

Exhausting because I see a LOT of work has gone into it. Cool because I think the 360 is going to be a huge hit, and very swanky. Hell, there's iPod compatibility for crying out loud! Is this a shift at Microsoft? No, but they are embracing some real change in this console. I had been considering a PS3, but with all the nonsense of Sony lately (and if PS3 discs aren't rentable) then it's g'bye Sony, hello Microsoft. And that's something.

Either way I still want a Nintendo Revolution, but that's because I have very small kids and I [heart] Mario.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
This blog is the blowhole of me, and should not represent the blowhole of any other whale, living, dead or publicly traded on the stock market. Enjoy!