one man's journey into creating gibblybits

Sunday, September 17, 2006

No one said sales was easy...

It took a long time for the iPod to achieve critical mass. I mean, considering it's a closed system from a company that nearly disappeared entirely..
Well it's been more than 2 years since I made this iPod case from a milk jug, and I still don't have a fancy-schmancy video iPod to create another. But I did make a darn nifty leather iPod case for ALL models of the iPod but the shuffles. My nano cases are modular, and the 1G-5G cases are clever, but hard to explain. So through the magic of YouTube, here's my pitch:


Trouble is, we have a bunch of old model stock still in. Because I came up with my jug version as the cottage industry surrounding the iPod was on the ascendency. NOW you can't swing a dead junebug without hitting some "newfangled" iPod case. Makes our clever design harder to spot in a crowd. Oh, except that you won't be straining your neck/back to use the thing. Really, it's very simple and easy. And made of llama leather. How many cases can say that?

Please buy one (^_^)
llamapod

No comments:

About Me

My photo
This blog is the blowhole of me, and should not represent the blowhole of any other whale, living, dead or publicly traded on the stock market. Enjoy!