one man's journey into creating gibblybits

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Fsck you Sony!

Wow. I was jazzed about possibly being able to somehow justify a Nintendo DS. I don't have video iPod, so I was going to get the Lik-Sang distributed MPEG player for Nintendo gear... Until Sony-EFFIN-Stupidco ruined it. Their heavy-handed tactics (all in the name of "good for the consumer" naturally) has put Lik-Sang out of business.

Here I hated Sony bad enough. To take such a wonderful company down such a terrible path these last few years has been bad. But to piss, shit, throw gas on us and light us all on fire like this? WOW. I haven't seen this kind of arrogance from a company-- EVER. Microsoft looks like Bare Bones software, and McArthy looks like Jerry Brown compared to Sony. Just unbelievable.

Here's hoping we won't ever hear from them again. BOOOO!

http://www.engadget.com/2006/10/24/lik-sang-com-shut-down-by-sony-lawsuits/

http://games.slashdot.org/games/06/10/24/1453233.shtml

No comments:

About Me

My photo
This blog is the blowhole of me, and should not represent the blowhole of any other whale, living, dead or publicly traded on the stock market. Enjoy!