one man's journey into creating gibblybits

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Second Life - pt. 1

I know I'm waaaay behind the curve here. For the record, I tried out Linden's pants a long time ago, got busy having flesh-based babies, and dropped it. Recently I've been working with some people on a project involving SL, and keeping an open mind.

Just one thing that struck me as odd, is that for employement in anything other than programming, you have to be in good ol' RL San Francisco. Nothing against the city, but doesn't this seem odd for a company designing a Metaverse?

Anyway, I'm still studying SL as a scientist would in a lab right now... preliminary findings later.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
This blog is the blowhole of me, and should not represent the blowhole of any other whale, living, dead or publicly traded on the stock market. Enjoy!