one man's journey into creating gibblybits

Sunday, January 07, 2007

TUAW at Macworld!

Last year I went to Macworld mostly as a tourist. I intended to blog my butt off for TUAW, but only managed a couple of posts post-show. Here's one I'm particularly proud of:
My First Macworld

This year I'm not going. Instead, we've got 5 TUAW bloggers, plus a Netscape video preditor attending-- and they are going to rock the thing. TUAW is going to cover Macworld like never before. Not only will there be interviews aplenty, both text and video, with folks both known and unknown, but hands-on reports, analysis, and of course, a little post about all the new cool things floating around the 2 halls that comprise this year's show. I think I'm more excited to see what TUAW unveils than what Jobs will preview...

I want to thank the indefatigable TUAW crew in advance for what I know is going to be one wild ride. You're all stars in my eyes, and I look forward to toasting you in person at next year's Macworld!

For those not going, be sure to post your questions for Leo Laporte and Guy Kawasaki here:
Tell us what to ask Leo Laporte

Tell us what to ask Guy Kawasaki
---
Dial M for Macintosh

No comments:

About Me

My photo
This blog is the blowhole of me, and should not represent the blowhole of any other whale, living, dead or publicly traded on the stock market. Enjoy!