one man's journey into creating gibblybits

Sunday, February 11, 2007

The perfect watch for under $50?

I'm on the hunt for the perfect watch for under $50... if possible. Right now I'm using a (ladies, hehe) Timex heart rate monitor, the kind with the wireless strap that goes around your chest and beams back heart rate. It's nice, but the clasp is a little blown out, and winds up catching on my long-sleeve tees.

I went from a WristPDA (huge on my svelte wrists) to this tiny thing.

So what I'm looking for is:
1. small
2. waterproof
3. clever clasp (can't get stuck on stuff)
4. comfortable band (won't grab my arm hair-- man I hate that)
5. excellent light (Indiglo or better)

It's a plus if it has some whiz-bang feature, but I know for under $50 that's a stretch. Maybe I should hunt a little on ebay...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
This blog is the blowhole of me, and should not represent the blowhole of any other whale, living, dead or publicly traded on the stock market. Enjoy!