one man's journey into creating gibblybits

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Like trying to take pee out of a pool

Best comment on digg today, which pretty much got pwned by a bunch of free-thinking hippie types who took over and unfurled a banner... I guess civil disobedience is easily dealt when it involves the clicking of a mouse quite anonymously in the comfort of one's own home.

Let's not forget our hippie forefathers who bore the brunt of low-grade weed to bring us to this moment today, shall we?

Here's the sanest post about the bruhaha I saw today, over on ZDNet.

I truly hope this is the tipping point for DRM'ed creative content.

UPDATE: I'm a moron. The quote is a partial from the full quote from News Radio as quoted by the inimitable Grant on DLS. Maybe I should eat the dog food I'm responsible for ;)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
This blog is the blowhole of me, and should not represent the blowhole of any other whale, living, dead or publicly traded on the stock market. Enjoy!