one man's journey into creating gibblybits

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

The Wacky World of Commenters

Had to immortalize... VanillaSpice, if you want a TUAW t-shirt, just ask!

Lisa Hoover posted a welcome on TUAW and got this:

9. Hello, Lisa, welcome to TUAW, I look forward to reading your articles ...

... so I can comment on them.

If you post about a new Apple store, I'll ask you when they're opening one in Timbuktu.

If you post something I saw on Engadget 5 minutes before, then I'll accuse you of being lazy and slow.

If you post a helpful tip you've discovered, I'll claim that everyone already knew that.

If you post something that's quirky, kitschy or weird, I'll make snide remarks about meeting quotas.

If you link to an article that is later discovered to contain an error, then I'll accuse you of failing to research your sources.

And trust me, you don't want to post about the iPhone. Ever.

Oh yeah, I'm just a griefing, trolling, hating TUAW commenter, and it's my job to make your job miserable.

I look forward to working with you.

Posted at 12:29AM on Aug 24th 2007 by VanillaSpice

No comments:

About Me

My photo
This blog is the blowhole of me, and should not represent the blowhole of any other whale, living, dead or publicly traded on the stock market. Enjoy!