one man's journey into creating gibblybits

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Reznor sez buh-bye to music labels

Ah, Trent Reznor. The wife and I couldn't be happier that Reznor has said aloha to the music promo hype machine and struck out on his own with a promise of the ominous "direct relationship with fans" to follow.

Dude, you rock. Now, please release a kickin' new album and tour your ass off. Like, dozens of shows in small venues across the country. Knoxville liked you (hint hint).

I'm a big iTunes ecosystem cheerleader, but I'm happy to buy your albums traditionally or download them direct from you.

Also a fan of remixing, which was the most fun I've ever had in Garageband.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
This blog is the blowhole of me, and should not represent the blowhole of any other whale, living, dead or publicly traded on the stock market. Enjoy!