one man's journey into creating gibblybits

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Well, I'm an idiot

It wasn't enough to contemplate my own silliness in Austin after seeing "We Live In Public" (which is awesome). Instead, I was reminded TWICE today that sometimes I go too fast and trip over my own feet.

Apple approved me damn near a month ago. The message got lost in my .mac mailbox, apparently. Rookie mistake.

I also made an idiotic error on TUAW. I wrote something from 2007 as though it happened yesterday -- although it DID sound familiar. But I didn't triple-check my work. Doh.

So now that I'm back it's back to work.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
This blog is the blowhole of me, and should not represent the blowhole of any other whale, living, dead or publicly traded on the stock market. Enjoy!