one man's journey into creating gibblybits

Sunday, August 08, 2010

Category: Things Hitler and Obama have in common

It's a bit worn out now, but I saw Obama had dinner with the royalty of Spain... Hitler did that too, I think, at some point. Other nuggets:
- They both made peepee and poopoo
- They both had a mom and a dad
- They both successfully became leaders of their countries
- They both enacted reforms
- They both had the same collection of chemicals and organs made from said chemicals, although Obama has slightly more in the melatonin department

My alternative to writing this post was pointing out something more topical:
Sarah Palin made this tweet a while ago:
Ground Zero Mosque supporters: doesn't it stab you in the heart, as it does ours throughout the heartland? Peaceful Muslims, pls refudiate

OK, ignoring the made-up word there (I like to make up words, I won't call her Bush on that one), how about this leader of freedom and hater of big government? Her visceral response to this bullshit ignores the fact that ground zero is on private property. She's essentially saying she's in favor of big government telling private property owners where not to put a place of worship. I guess that refudiates her belief in capitalism, doesn't it?

Oh, that and since she's ignorant as they get, there's been a Mosque in the Pentagon since after 9/11 and nobody said boo. Who needs facts when you've frightened the population into believing there's no such things as facts? Just bold words and strong beliefs. The New American Way.

Related: I'm watching Idiocracy again today

No comments:

About Me

My photo
This blog is the blowhole of me, and should not represent the blowhole of any other whale, living, dead or publicly traded on the stock market. Enjoy!