one man's journey into creating gibblybits

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

You have to be a certified idiot in order to gain access to famous people

Harry Shearer. Adam Carolla. Dr. Drew. Those are just a few of the people professional moron Joshua Kors has had the opportunity to interview. I don't know if he spoke English or just grunted and pointed at the ground a lot, however, because his "humor" piece for the Huffington Post indicates the cerebral capacity of a week-old lemur.

In my business, blogging, the slave ship deckhand of journalism, we get excoriated by trained weasels for posting a humor piece as a real piece of analysis. At least there's "anal" in analysis. In Joshua's case... it's just tripe.

Google his name and add the word iMac to see what I'm talking about. I wonder if his investigative reporting on the military has led to the conclusion that guns fire bullets but tanks do something else he can't quite understand yet.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
This blog is the blowhole of me, and should not represent the blowhole of any other whale, living, dead or publicly traded on the stock market. Enjoy!