one man's journey into creating gibblybits

Friday, February 11, 2011

Bigger, badder, uncut

2011 is gonna be huge. On the work front, TUAW is pushing forward with some amazing new stuff. We're ramping up our app reviews, working on an amazing new design and covering more events than ever before. I'm hoping we can do even more than that, but it's not easy with certain constraints...

On the personal front I've committed to do a real, live stage show in 2012. This affects 2011 in that I finally have to do 2 things: 1) double-down on performing for family, friends and strangers to develop my "performance muscles" and 2) stick with a rehearsal schedule and plan of action.

I hate schedules! But between the show and TUAW's desperate need for more structure, I'm learning to deal with more structure in my life. Can't be a dirty hippie forever, you know.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
This blog is the blowhole of me, and should not represent the blowhole of any other whale, living, dead or publicly traded on the stock market. Enjoy!