one man's journey into creating gibblybits

Friday, June 24, 2011

I guess Gruber doesn't read TUAW

Or he'd have seen Mike Rose's excellent dissertation on the topic he chose to link to The Loop instead.

To be fair, The Loop is great, and Shawn calls the patent application what it is... but not after Mike did.

Generally Gruber is good about linking to sources, but this time... Well, maybe it's because our readers called him names, but I think it's just that he doesn't read TUAW for reasons I'll not guess at.

Oh well, we'll just keep kicking ass and taking names and see @gruber mentioned in the winds of the whippoorwills at all conventions Apple-related.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
This blog is the blowhole of me, and should not represent the blowhole of any other whale, living, dead or publicly traded on the stock market. Enjoy!