one man's journey into creating gibblybits

Thursday, June 23, 2011

The laundry list

My life has been crazy lately. Here's a brief rundown of items on my to do list:
- Fix the front storm door, blown off the frame of the house thanks to the US Postal Service after they delivered a package and left it in-between the doors. A storm came through and RIIIP, a door which should have lasted a decade lasted less than half that.

- Fix a bathroom window which causes flooding in big rains. If the gutters are sparkling clear, it doesn't happen, but they are only that clean about 1 month out of the year (cumulative). And this year Knoxville has had some HUGE rains.

- Sell our property up the street.

- Clean and re-organize the house entirely after my separation.

- Start doing my own finances, something handled by my wife up until about 6 months ago. So far I've been late on almost every bill, for the first time in a decade.

- Get on a strict budget to reduce my debt.

- Look into service on a dozen consumer electronics going wacky.

- Romance my lady big time.

- Write a dozen hardware reviews for TUAW, never mind the app reviews, hundreds of apps long...

Oh and there's lots more.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
This blog is the blowhole of me, and should not represent the blowhole of any other whale, living, dead or publicly traded on the stock market. Enjoy!