My life has been crazy lately. Here's a brief rundown of items on my to do list:
- Fix the front storm door, blown off the frame of the house thanks to the US Postal Service after they delivered a package and left it in-between the doors. A storm came through and RIIIP, a door which should have lasted a decade lasted less than half that.
- Fix a bathroom window which causes flooding in big rains. If the gutters are sparkling clear, it doesn't happen, but they are only that clean about 1 month out of the year (cumulative). And this year Knoxville has had some HUGE rains.
- Sell our property up the street.
- Clean and re-organize the house entirely after my separation.
- Start doing my own finances, something handled by my wife up until about 6 months ago. So far I've been late on almost every bill, for the first time in a decade.
- Get on a strict budget to reduce my debt.
- Look into service on a dozen consumer electronics going wacky.
- Romance my lady big time.
- Write a dozen hardware reviews for TUAW, never mind the app reviews, hundreds of apps long...
Oh and there's lots more.
one man's journey into creating gibblybits