one man's journey into creating gibblybits

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Juxtaposition

This morning I woke up to more news (from last night, which I saw before going to bed and AFTER spending quality time with my girlfriend Michelle) about apps. Google Maps has people feeling like they have been liberated by the oppressive not-as-correct-but-prettier Apple Maps. 1Password has a new version which I have yet to really see why I need to buy (but I'm sure I will anyway).

And juxtaposed among the twitterings of pixelnerds is this amazing talk by George Lois, the photographer behind some of the most challenging and poignant Esquire covers of the 1960's.

May you live in interesting times? Yeah, if you're lucky.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
This blog is the blowhole of me, and should not represent the blowhole of any other whale, living, dead or publicly traded on the stock market. Enjoy!