one man's journey into creating gibblybits

Monday, August 14, 2006

The Way Things Never F*#$ing Work

You gotta love this...

- Bought 3 components from our Apple store in a month. Both Airport base stations were broken. My wife's Macbook was DOA (wouldn't even power up!)
- Earlier in the summer we had to replace our broken (and only a year old) DVD player. Three units later, we had a functional machine. Seriously, 3 duds in a ROW?!?!
- This brand new Macbook Pro keeps having the wireless die on me, no warning, for no reason.

These are merely the most egregious examples. Doesn't anything work any more? I won't begin to discuss where these were made, but... WTF?

No comments:

About Me

My photo
This blog is the blowhole of me, and should not represent the blowhole of any other whale, living, dead or publicly traded on the stock market. Enjoy!