one man's journey into creating gibblybits

Friday, September 08, 2006

Politics, schmolitics

Going to try and keep relevant here, and stick to tech stuff. Want politics? Find me on Vox, where the wackos are ;)

Now, as for tech thoughts... Nuggets of wisdom for today:
1. when you live in a fishbowl with one other fish, don't pick fights
2. when you live in this life-is-fast-but-the-web-is-faster world, WORK TOGETHER

As I point out on Jason's blog: even Steve J. and Bill G. learned to work together at some point (while still poking fun at each other). Can't we all just move along?

Here's what got me on this jag:
Dave and Tim

Hope it ends well.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
This blog is the blowhole of me, and should not represent the blowhole of any other whale, living, dead or publicly traded on the stock market. Enjoy!