one man's journey into creating gibblybits

Thursday, February 05, 2009

The Love Teller is in the store!

Huge props to my man Philip Kirkham (again) for putting this together so fast. I had the designs on my machine for over a month, and between the holidays and Macworld never got my act together to code the darn thing. Plus, Philip had a great idea for consistency: using the accelerometer to deliver somewhat predictable results. You can turn this off and go back to my original concept (purely random), but I think it's a nice twist.

Plus, there's a secret way to force a positive or negative result, and that was always in the plan.

So here's the link to The Love Teller. It won't change the world or anything, but it's a fun little toy. And it reminds me of one of my favorite Simpsons episodes ever.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
This blog is the blowhole of me, and should not represent the blowhole of any other whale, living, dead or publicly traded on the stock market. Enjoy!